Monday October, 31st From 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
· Loads of candy from your downtown merchants
· Tents for trick-or-treating on Main Street
· “Trunk or Treating” on the Square
· Costume Contest for all ages
· Appalachian Hospital Pet Costume Contest
· Games and attractions from several businesses
· First Baptist Church fall festival in walking distance
Businesses and organizations, sign up now to reserve you space. Call 706.635.4711 ext.5.
Our local businesses happily give out an unbelievable amount of candy that night. If you can help by donating candy or money to buy candy, please call the Better Hometown office or the Chamber of Commerce.
Remember the Ellijay Christmas ornaments as you plan for holiday giving. They are available at Cartecay River Trading Company, the Christmas House, Main Street Antiques, and the downtown Welcome Center for just $22.