Today Doctor Whaley had great information for us as usual! He also brought us a little table decoration. In this segment the Doc answered the following viewer questions:
My doctor says I have degenerative changes in my spine. Does this mean I have arthritis?
Is disk replacement surgery an effective treatment for low back pain?
Can vitamin C help prevent colds or shorten them? Can vitamin C improve my mood?
If you have a question for our “Ask the Doc” segment email them to email@example.com anytime and we will get them on the show. We would like to thank Georgia Cancer Specialist for sponsoring this segment.
This morning Dr. Whaley couldn’t be with us. But have no fear we had a great Dr. to fill in for him today! Dr. Jennifer Jones from the Georgia Cancer Specialist answers our viewer questions of the week, discusses some of the things BKP talked about in his opening, and even told us a great corny joke!!
This week’s questions are:
- When should I use a cool-mist humidifier versus a warm-mist humidifier for relief with a cold?
- Several months ago, I developed a small white patch on the skin of my arm. It appears to be getting larger. Is a white patch on skin anything to be concerned about?
- What’s the difference between a tumor and a cyst? Could a cyst be cancerous?
To submit a question to our doctors email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Today Dr. Whaley had some great information to share with us about the viewer questions. The questions of the day were:
I’m considering having my ears stapled to help me lose weight. Does this work?
Is it ok to exercise if I have a cold?
Is it ok to get a flu shot if I’m pregnant?
We would like to thank Georgia Cancer Specialist for sponsoring this segment. If you have a question for our Doc, send it to email@example.com or 706-889-9700.
We welcomed Dr. Whaley back from his travels this morning on the show. He always has great knowledge to share with us not just medically but he and BKP also discuss political news. Today he answered the following viewer questions:
Are there any natural substances which will help with a thyroid problem?
What’s the best treatment for acne scars?
What does the research say about the relationship between food additives and ADHD?
We would like to thank Georgia Cancer Specialist for sponsoring this segment!
- What are the benefits of aromatherapy?
- Can I use artificial sweeteners if I have diabetes?
- Taurine is listed as an ingredient in many energy drinks. What is taurine? Is it safe?
Dr. Whaley always comes to tell us the latest in health, ask our viewer questions and talk politics with BKP on Fridays. Today they discussed politics, the President’s speech in Poland, concussions, and our viewer questions. This week’s viewer questions were:
1) What is an ocular migraine? Is it a sign of something serious?
2) If olive oil is high in fat, why is it considered healthy?
3) Are nail ridges in fingernails cause for concern?
We would like to thank the Georgia Cancer Specialist for sponsoring this segment.
Every week our viewers send in some great questions for our Docs. This week BKP and Dr. Whaley discuss not only these questions listed below but also a few political things.
1) I like to drink grapefruit juice but hear that it can interfere with some prescription medications. Is that true?
2) To track how much fat I eat each day, should I focus on grams, calories or percentages?
We would like to thank Georgia Cancer Specialist for sponsoring this segment.